Are you trying to balance your actual job, online schooling for kids, serving your family the umpteenth meal or coping with fatigue? All this can take a toll on your skincare routine and thus make your skin look lacklustre. Many women have found themselves facing the same ordeal, especially while working from home. Caring for the needs of their children and families can leave little scope and time for their own well-being. After a while, the lack of care can be seen over their faces.
Majestic ‘Neem’ & Terrific’ Turmeric’ are two potent medicinal herbs that cure and complement innumerable benefits for healthy glowing skin. Both these ingredients together can take your daily skincare regime to the next level!
Neem or Indian Lilac is native to the Indian Subcontinent. It’s typically attributed to tropical and sub-tropical regions. It’s the fastest-growing tree in India with countless and untold benefits to offer. In contrast, Turmeric or Curcuma longa is a flowering plant with roots in South & Southeast Asia. Absolutely no household in India exists where you can’t find turmeric powder for its variety of uses!
In this blog, we will unravel the spellbinding benefits of Neem and Turmeric for Skincare
Benefits of Neem in skincare:
Let’s unleash those magical properties of Neem through which you all can uplift your skin health in no time;
- Neem is a treasure of natural beautifying serums. Enriched with various fatty acids, it works on damaged skin from within and takes care of it like a pro.
- Antifungal property of neem fights skin infections.
- Skin woes such as acne and pimples can be kept at bay due to the antibacterial properties of Neem.
- Neem is an excellent anti-ageing agent. It reduces fine lines; wrinkles also works on sagging and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Enhanced skin texture and even skin tone are the effects also named in the glory of Neem.
- Besides, it also battles pigmentation and blackheads. A deep clean experience is attained when Neem accompanies you in your daily skincare routine.
- It moisturizes skin and keeps it hydrated radically to give you the baby soft and supple skin.
Benefits of Turmeric in skincare:
- Turmeric contains ‘Curcumin’, a bioactive component with potent anti-inflammatory properties and loads of antioxidants. Regular use of turmeric can deeply nourish your skin to bring forth that natural glow on your face.
- Skin disorders such as Psoriasis, Scabies, Eczema become easily treatable when turmeric comes into play. Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, such skin issues can be easily resolved with its regular usage.
- Being rich in antioxidants, turmeric fights free radicals giving an uplifted texture to your skin devoid of any signs of dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles.