#MyFriendAlexa Challenge is about to end on 30th September,2019.Here is my journey and insights on this amazing platform set for blogger’s by team Blogchatter.
How did I get to know about #MyFriendAlexa Challenge?
Well, I was reading a few blogs, given the advice of pro bloggers that it was inevitable to read other blogs and connect with bloggers, when I stumbled upon the #MyFriendAlexa Challenge.Bloggers swore by the mighty Alexa rank boost that it promised.Of course , I was curious.This was in June 2019.I hogged as much information as possible about the challenge and hoped that it would be introduced this September(2019).
The most awaited news….
6th August,2019,after two months of desperate waiting #MyFriendAlexa Season 4 was announced by team Blogchatter.Yes I remember the date,just like a couple remembers the day they first met!I was ecstatic!My first ever blogging challenge was about to begin!I registered immediately.
The Blogchatter support system..
Team Blogchatter mean business when they introduce a challenge. I learned it gradually. From giving a point of contact(contact person) to holding FB sessions on the subtle nuances of #MyFriendAlexa Challenge and offering expert advice and food for thought on successful blogging,engagement with fellow bloggers;they did it all. Hats off to the fantastic team!My contact person Ms. Sona Grover was super helpful,not just with reference to #MyFriendAlexa Challenge,but also with other blogging and networking difficulties I faced.
The writing challenge..
#MyFriendAlexa Challenge calls for 8 posts in the entire Alexa month.Well, as far as Alexa rank is concerned, that’s the key to catapulting your rank;frequency and consistency in posting.This post is my 8th Alexa post in the fourth week of the challenge.Dedication and focus helps you achieve the target.My Alexa rank shot up like never before.
Target achieved! Yippee..
The reading list…
The best part of the #MyFriendAlexa Challenge. Why?
- The reading list was a intellectual treat served on a platter!Everyday!
- I got acquainted with bloggers from my genre and others too. It’s great to have a community to relate to, right?
- Learning! Learning!Learning! with every blog you read.
- I came across awesome new blog designs,social media strategies, writing styles,scope of various genres,plugins used (once you start blogging ,you can make out the plugins used),way of displaying awards and accolades etc.
- The comments by fellow bloggers made my day. Honestly.
- My twitter following increased and I could follow fellow bloggers to learn from them.
- Sponsored posts, reviews and guest posts on blogs gave me insights on how to monetize my blog better.
- Lots of bliss !
- Blogchatter team is a watchdog for reading lists. You skip it and you are out of the challenge. I even got a mail congratulating me for completing the reading lists.Great way to motivate. Thanks Blogchatter.
- Learnt discipline in blogging.I wish to continue the same.
Four days to go for the #MyFriendAlexa Challenge to end and I have already started getting separation anxiety from the Blogchatter family and fellow bloggers. But,separation is the last thing on my mind. I have resolved to keep up the discipline I have learnt from this challenge. Hope fellow bloggers keep it up too.It’s time to stay connected and get the best out of the blogosphere.
Thank you Blogchatter for this amazing opportunity.
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa.